Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
We are strengthening our team and we are seeking a dynamic Buyer. We feature a dynamic environment with creative, smart people and groundbreaking technologies. Join us and make a difference!
You are a detail oriented, motivated, self-driven individual with strong background in Service/Repair supply chain. In this role, you will own the procurement of products for AppleCare and will act as a focal point in communicating and executing supply plans to meet AppleCare's goals. You possess strong analytical skills, a collaborative and proactive attitude, and the ability to think broadly and to be able to work with senior managers and planners. In addition, you bring strong knowledge and experience in procurement, supply planning and vendor communications, with the ability to partner cross-functionally to achieve outstanding customer service in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated team player
- Contract manufacturing working experience preferred
- Ability to multi-tasking in dynamic fast-paced environment
- Sense of priority and urgency to meet deadlines from different resources
- Extreme focus on details and accuracy
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities
- Excel proficiency required; SAP experience a strong plus
- Strong work ethic and a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing procurement a plus
- Mandarin Chinese language skills a plus
- PO placement and maintenance
- PO receiving, invoice reconciliation
- Monthly cycle count adjustments
- Inventory management for multiple warehouses
- Stock balancing execution among warehouses
- Project testing and participations
- Close collaboration with planners, suppliers, warehouse and internal accounting
- Oversee issue resolutions and application enhancement requests between business and warehouses
- Work closely with vendors and internal GSM teams to ensure supply plans meet requirement.
B.S. degree in related field plus 5-7 years of related experience, or advanced degree plus 3-5 years of related experience
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.