Inside Sales Representative
- Provides Account Management support functions to Company clients, including but not limited to:
- Responding to all client general service needs and inquiries; acting as the liaison between the client and internal departments to provide seamless execution of established business processes.
- Performing account implementation and client education on new services post implementation.
- As outlined by client contractual relationships, distributes weekly, monthly, or annual reporting.
- Partnering with the Finance Department on all accounting aspects of current accounts.
- Provides Sales process and growth support functions to new prospects/accounts, including:
- Actively cold-call or warm-call prospects with an assertive, positive, and persistent style.
- Perform direct marketing tasks to raise awareness for Company products and services.
- Supporting management with proposed and new sales campaign strategies; collaborating to monitor new or active accounts and acting as a sales intermediary to Sales team members and other organizational functions.
- Supports management and sales team with pricing opportunities, including but not limited to:
- Actively assessing sales opportunities and determining appropriate pricing methodologies as needed.
- Soliciting rates from vendors and service partners to be included in pricing proposals.
- Utilizes Salesforce and other Company databases to generate, track, manage, or update Company data, including but not limited to: client information, transactions, communications, etc.; actively producing associated reporting as assigned.
- Performs client needs assessments and/or contact customers to answer basic procedural questions, introduce products or services, or gauge their level of satisfaction with the Company; participating in pricing and contract projects as assigned and lead by management.
- Supports Complete Delivery Solution with all other duties as assigned.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline with a Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years' customer services or client services experience.
- Desired two (2) years' experience within the transportation or logistics industry.
- Previous sales experience desired, with practice cold/warm calling, handling client inquiries and complaints, or upselling product.
- Exposure to logistic marketing practices, including product discussion and service expansion beneficial.
- Proficient ability with Microsoft Suites, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office.
- Previous experience utilizing Salesforce or other Client Relations software beneficial.