Immediate Openings for Account Development Executive
Apply Today! All you have to do is click below.
Why Work for S-2international LLC
Unlimited commission opportunities with a performance-based compensation program (Base Commission Accelerator), OTE avg $45,000 to $60,000
In addition to competitive pay, no-cap commission with accelerators for high-level performance S-2 has a comprehensive employee benefit program to help ensure the health and financial well-being of our employees. These benefits include:
- Group health insurance
- Dental, vision, life, Short and Long-term Disability (Employee only portion at no cost!)
- 401K with 100% match up to the first 3% and 50% match up to the next 2% with immediate vesting!
- Clean, comfortable and professional work environment
- Spot incentives to "amp-up" the fun
- Employee performance awards including Employee of the Month and Employee of the Year
- Growing organization with opportunities for advancement
- Bonuses available for non-commissioned/management personnel
Since 2005, S-2international LLC has been delivering on our promises. We provide services throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico with an on-time performance rate over 98%. S-2international LLC is proud to be NASTC Best-Broker, Diamond ITS Broker, Elite TEANA Member, and both TIA Performance and Woman-Owned Certified (WBENC). We provide a wide variety of transportation management services to our customers including Expedited Ground Shipping, Special Handling, Drayage, LTL and Air Charter. We believe in Service Delivered with Heart and our employees are tasked with ensuring every customer experience meets that expectation.
- Daily sales activities including calling current and previous customers to proactively solicit opportunities and information; prospecting and qualifying new accounts by industry segment
- Respond to inbound request from customers in a timely manner, ensuring customer receives timely quote from our SAE team; follow up "real-time" on quotes to convert quotes to booked shipments. For future shipments and projects, prepare rate quotation and schedule follow up to bring quote to closure (win the shipment/project or determine reason we did not win)
- Be able to make a great sales pitch and represent the Company professionally and aggressively, using all tools available
- Work with customer understand customer's expectations; communicate expectations through Customer Specific SOP and ensure all expectations are met on an on-going basis. Provide service you would expect to receive
- Responsible for ensuring the required controls are in place for customers service, reporting key metrics, timely and accurate record keeping in the Company's Dispatch system and CRM system
- Laser focused on meeting all Goals & Objectives while working within the underlying principles of the company (Service delivered with heart)
- Able to multi-task x 10. This means monitoring multiple computer screens, while sending email, while talking on the phone
- Accomplished sales person (or a strong desire to learn become one) with an ability to negotiate, handle challenges with tact and fearless approach in selling to customers
- Your work ethic is epic, and you have a never say no attitude. If there is a way, you will find it!
- Able to multi task while using strong interpersonal skills to manage an ever-changing daily landscape of activities.
- Can meet deadlines and goals with little direction
- Desire to be # 1 at the job, while maintaining teamwork
- Must not be satisfied with base salary. If you are happy with your base, this is not the job for you. Go-getters only!
Education: College degree preferred
A minimum of 1 year of successful direct sales experience; Transportation experience is a plus regardless of educational level;
Skill, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to type efficiently; Well-versed in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook; experience with TMS (Sylectus, Aljix; Mercurygate etc.) a plus
- Experienced with a CRM i.e. Salesforce, Zoho, Claritysoft
- Ability to learn quickly and must be able to retain what you learn!
- Proactive in your approach to work, and life; you make things happen
- Ability to prepare daily/weekly sales plans and competent in providing timely, and strategic reports to customers and management
- Able to position Company in a strategic manner within accounts and demonstrate our value-proposition
- Meet all goals for revenue and profitability within each account; meet daily call goals; meet other KPIs including but not limited to new business generation
- Committed to excellent work attendance
Apply Online Below